Thursday, May 14, 2020

Japanese Girls Are Lethal

Did you know cheating is common in Japan? Much more so than America or China. My wife even showed me a Japanese book with statistics on it. Heck, they have a whole genre for cheating flicks on Amazon Prime. Sure, you can argue it's only like that in Tokyo but then why have I heard so many stories from the countryside as well? Like my wife's own brother and one of her high school friends. When we asked a co-worker what the key to a successful marriage was (keep in mind this is a woman in her 50s), she responded that her and her husband "just pass by each other." Romantic eh? You do what you do. I do what I do. Want to take a trip? Go by yourself. Sharing? What's that? Communication? This is Japan. "Mmmm" is a real reply here. I'm not kidding, and for Japanese guys, it's their standard. After you start seeing below the "kawaii" exterior of the local girls, you understand why. Want to marry a hot Japanese girl? Good luck. Guess what? They can divorce you without consent. Of course, it's illegal but no one checks (welcome to Japan). Your cute little wife can forge your signature and you're fucked. Kids? Hers now. Bye bye life. Must be rare right? That's why when I was simply sitting in a cafe talking to my Japanese guy friend about my lady troubles, another foreigner nearby, a total stranger mind you, chimed in to warn me to abandon ship. Same thing happened to him except his angel stole the kid too. Wonderful. They don't put that in the propaganda machine for Japaaaannnn.

Always polite. So respectful. Super clean. Oh wait, did that girl just fall down and barf on the street right in front of me? Damn I've seen a lot more puke than I expected. Oh look, there's some more and hey, what's that smell? Don't worry, JR has a special new invention: the puke vacuum. But yeah, uhm, super clean. And very polite except when they're drunk, which is only 90% of the time. Talk about a drinking culture. You wouldn't believe how many salaryman I've seen nearly falling down drunk. Women too. But they're polite. Until you learn what "two-faced" really means. I'm pretty sure they don't even know when they're lying anymore. No wonder the girls never believe the guys' apologies here (I actually heard a playboy-type guy apologizing to his girl in the street but she wouldn't buy it). No wonder they're always asking each other, "Honto?" aka "Really?" Cheating is like a national pastime. And lying. Yes, not everyone of course. People in Osaka are supposedly more honest but definitely watch out. There are tons and tons of horror stories out there. Wives being abusive to their husbands too. One Japanese guy friend gets punched in the face by his love. So sweet. My wife read me another news story where a guy's wife was clawing him up with her nails but hiding the marks beneath his clothes so he could still go to work (how thoughtful). I can't tell you how many times my wife has threatened to divorce (let's say about a million starting from the week after we got hitched... very romantic... that was right after she promised to never talk about divorce). So am I an idiot? Of course, I am. I married a Japanese girl. Red flags... you really need to pay attention to those. Don't be a dumbass like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment